The golden rules of communication skills and behavior in life
1. Even if you are close friends, don't always make fun of other people's obesity or ugliness.
2. When people ask you "how's it going", the vast majority are just out of curiosity, not wanting to help you.
3. People texting must definitely reply, even if they don't want to talk or don't know what to say, they should use symbols or punctuation marks to express themselves skillfully. Not replying to messages is not a cold price, but a lack of culture.
4. There are many people who like to pretend to be stupid, but don't think that they are really stupid because of that.
5. Everyone has an opinion and not everyone has the same opinion as you, get used to it gradually.
6. A girl who is always smiling and happy is always cuter than a girl who looks like she's going to a party all day.
7. How should I put it, breaking the excitement and joy of others is a very impolite act.
8. Rejection must also be firm. Everything needs to be clearly stated.
9. Don't meet anyone who talks about suffering, there are very few people in this world who know how to sympathize with others, most of them just sound like jokes and then spread everywhere, most of them just listen to a little and get sick.
10. Want to say something must be at the right time, not everyone likes to joke.
11. Don't tell the secret to the wind, the wind will blow it all over the forest.
12. Don't joke too much with people you don't know, but even close acquaintances shouldn't.
13. If you have something to say, don't wait for people to understand, because they are not you, do not know what you think. The more you wait, the more disappointed and heartbroken you will be, especially in love affairs.
14. When others say they like something, I hope you don't object, because we all really like what we're talking about, but you say it's not good, it's ugly… frankness That's your selfishness.
15. A girl who is liked by boys doesn't say anything, but a girl who is praised by many girlfriends is really powerful.
16. Correction of abusive speech. Speak slowly and politely.
17. People can make fun of themselves, but you absolutely should not be submissive.
18. Without their permission, do not arbitrarily check their phone.
19. In front of the people you hate, don't act like you hate them, don't speak ill of them to their acquaintances.
20. Words that cannot be said in front of people should not be said behind their backs.
21. Be polite to service workers.
22. Use 'thank you' instead of 'thank you'. Only 1 word different, but much more sincere.
23. When others sleep, they know to be silent.
24. Don't be in a hurry to "look at the face and take the picture".
25. The relationship between people is an equal relationship, don't think about relying on or taking advantage of anyone.