Hướng dẫn đăng ký tài khoản và bán hàng trên Lazada từ A-> Z
Lazada is one of the e-commerce platforms that is being supported by many people because of its professionalism and reputation. If you are wondering how to start your online store on Lazada, how to register to sell on Lazada, read this article. We will share with you all the bloody experiences to sell on Lazada.
Why choose to sell on Lazada?
While you can find many other e-commerce platforms in Vietnam to upload products to, Lazada is still a channel appreciated by both sellers and buyers for its professionalism, credibility and security. whole. With a system of thousands of businesses and customers, 35 order coordination centers across the country, Lazada is really a suitable “playground” for sellers, especially new, small-scale sellers. Retailers need to reach more customers and increase sales.
Having a direct online store on Lazada, sellers also enjoy the following significant benefits:
- Increase brand reputation: consumers have confidence in Lazada’s buyer protection policy as they can check the goods before receiving
- Do not worry about dumping like other e-commerce platforms because the Lazada system ensures this factor
- Supported by Lazada team to help you a lot in order processing and operation throughout the sales process
- No cost to promote products: you will reach more customers because Lazada always has advertising programs on the media
- Do the delivery work for you: Lazada provides delivery and collection services for you or you can choose to deliver the goods yourself
- Help customers remember your products longer with retargeting advertising strategy: this means your product will appear in front of customers even if they visit other websites/apps for reference.
- Get free sales training provided by Lazada online course
Guide to selling on Lazada Vietnam
Terms of sale on Lazada
Business conditions on Lazada are almost simple, any individual, business household or business can sell on Lazada.
Depending on the information you have, you will have to prepare the necessary documents as below:
For households and businesses, you will need:
- Business registration license of the company with tax code
- Company bank account number (for necessary transactions)
- Company operating license (to certify that your company operates clearly and transparently)
For personal business, you only need to provide ID/CCCD and a bank account.
Three steps for you to complete the sales registration process on Lazada:
- Step 1: Register and confirm your account successfully
- Step 2: Complete the first sales course
- Step 3: Successfully create at least 1 new product
Please note, the faster you complete the above steps, the faster your store will be activated.
Create a Lazada sales account
First, to sell goods on Lazada you need to have a sales account, immediately access the seller channel on Lazada and click Register now.
Step 1 : Create an account
On the screen will display a sales registration form on Lazada, your job is just to complete the information Lazada requires. You can choose the appropriate business type and provide the necessary information including: Phone number, Store name, Email, Password, … then select Confirm to complete the form.
Some notes when creating a Lazada sales account:
- Business type registration: If you are registering as an individual, you only need a national ID card or a citizen’s identity card, but if you register a business household or business, you will need a business license. and tax code. Registering as an individual has the limitation that you will not be able to use the Fulfillment by Lazada (FBL) service nor register as a genuine store.
- Set the stall name: here, please fill in the name of the store or your business brand.
- Phone number and email: enter the main phone number and email you are using because you will need to use it to log in to sales and solve problems later in the sales process.
Step 2 : Fill in sales information
The information about the booth must be filled in absolutely accurately, including:
- Name of stall owner, ID number (for individual business) or Company name, Business registration number, Tax code (if an enterprise/household business)
- Store Information
- Business address
- Warehouse address
- Bank Account information to receive payment
- The warehouse address is the place where the carrier will come to receive the goods, please fill in correctly and in detail to avoid affecting the delivery process.
- You can use your personal bank account number for business as an individual, but you are required to use the business bank account if you register as a business/household.
- After completing the registration, you tick I have read and completely agree and then click Confirm to submit the registration form.
Step 3 : Upload documents
This section will allow you to upload the documents Lazada requires such as a scanned copy of your identity card/citizen identity card or business registration license, etc.
Upload a double-sided scan of your national ID card or citizen identification if doing business as an individual.
Once the upload is complete, select Confirm. Here, you will get acquainted with the admin screen of Lazada Seller Center and can choose an account to manage the chat feature.
After selecting the management email, you can press the button Browse and finish.
Through the above 3 steps, you have completed the registration to open a booth. But in order to activate the store and start selling on Lazada, you will still need to take the next few steps below.
Complete a course for new sales
For all Lazada sellers, you will be required to complete an online course offered by Lazada.
In the Sell Center admin page, select the first course to get started.
The first is the Self-Learning Program for Sellers . In fact, this is a collection of instructions mixed with tests to help you learn about the sales management system on Lazada Seller Center and serve the working process later. You will be introduced to Seller Center which is a dedicated system for sellers, where you can build, operate and manage all aspects of your store on Lazada from product posting, order management, promotions, and more. forever…
Lazada’s learning program includes the following main contents:
a. Committed to the quality of goods and mastering the skill of Creating products
For selling on Lazada, the more products you post, the easier it is for your store to reach customers. The number of products listed for sale in the store and the average number of orders you can sell during the month are correlated.
All products posted for sale on Lazada must have a commitment to describe the truth with reality, absolutely do not sell fake goods, imitation goods, poor quality goods.
You will then be provided with documentation and detailed instructions on how to post the product.
When you have finished studying this section, select Next to continue.
Inspection – Regulation of goods quality and product posting
In the test questions section, to make sure you have a clear understanding of how to classify products, as well as product names and the necessary basic information when posting products to the store on Lazada, you will be assigned to any number of questions and complete all of them correctly. If you do not remember the answer, you can select Back to return to the tutorial or view the downloaded document and complete the test.
After completing the test, click Next to continue.
b. Order processing process
Just like the above, Lazada will provide documents for you to download and guide you through the order processing process. At the end of the lesson, there will also be a test, when you have answered all the questions, select Next to continue.
c. Financial management
All orders on Lazada will be paid only once a week. For orders that are successfully delivered from Monday to Sunday, Lazada will order the money to be transferred on the next Thursday (at the latest after 3 working days depending on the bank).
By knowing the terms and conditions of sale on Lazada , your business will progress better and will not face any unfortunate mistakes.
At each lesson, you can download Lazada’s documents for reference. Select Next to continue if you are fully aware of the problem.
Check – Monitor your financial status
This test will help you understand the sales process as well as project your financial resources.
Continue to click Next and you have completed the course for new sellers.
Finish posting products on Lazada
The last step to activate your store on Lazada is Create a product.
There are two official ways to help post products on Lazada:
- How to post products manually
- How to post products in bulk on Lazada
Method 1 : Posting products on Lazada manually
You can access the Lazada Seller Center admin, right at the top of the page, select Create product.
Then the screen will pop up, select Create your own product to get started.
On the page to add products, please fill in the information in the available form, including: Product Name, Category, Brand, Model, Featured Information, Product Image, Weight, Size, SKU and Product price.
For some optional information, you can leave it blank, but if you can provide detailed product information, it will be easier for your customers to visualize and make a purchase decision.
At the final step when you’ve finished entering the information, be sure to click Save and Done . Within 24 hours, your product will be approved and you can start trading on Lazada.
Method 2 : Post products in bulk on Lazada
For sellers with many items, the manual way of posting above is really not suitable. You can instead post a batch of all your products to Lazada by uploading a *.CVS file that lists your products based on the template Lazada provides.
In the Seller Center section, go to the Products section, here you choose Add products and Batch Upload .
At the new popup that appears on the screen, in the Create category of the Import tab, you can select the industry you are trading and click on the blue link.
You will be given specific instructions on how to post your products in bulk as well as explanations of the terms in the download file, making it easy to follow the instructions. Notice that the sections highlighted in red and marked with an asterisk are the required pieces of information in the Upload Template . Once you’ve completed your information, you can upload a complete list of the products you’re selling.
Frequently asked questions
Is there a fee to sell on Lazada?
The cost of selling on Lazada is almost 0 dong . Doing business on Lazada, you do not have to pay any costs for opening an online store on Lazada. However, you should note that Lazada will offer a commission discount as well as a shipping price for orders, so you will need to negotiate this issue.
Why does Lazada sell cheap products? Are you afraid of devaluation?
In fact, there are many sellers who worry about the price of products on Lazada being too cheap and difficult to compete with. However, setting the product price depends on the supplier’s decision. Not all products on Lazada are cheap, and not all cheap products are bad. You sell on the e-commerce platform, reducing a lot of operating costs, which makes the price of the products you sell can be a bit better. That is the main reason why the general product level on Lazada can be cheaper than the market.
In addition to Lazada’s promotions, product prices on Lazada are relatively stable, not experiencing many dumping situations. Please just put the right product price, describe the product quality. Because for sellers with poor quality, not the right picture and description, no matter how cheap they are, when customers complain, Lazada also has full processes to handle cases like this. Not to mention the policy of checking the goods before receiving, your customers will not worry because the price of the product is too much.
Effective business experience on Lazada
- Let customers give good reviews about your products and services, this helps to increase your reputation and attract a large number of customers on Lazada to make your purchase decision.
- Always listen, thank you positively and peacefully with all customer feedback whether it is praise or criticism.
- Increase the seller’s quality score by: speeding up order processing, limiting order cancellation, limiting wrong delivery, missing or violating product quality, getting rating points from customers, etc. This will help your shop get a good rating and have many advantages in selling online on Lazada later.
- Provide detailed product information so that buyers do not have any hesitation when making a purchase decision. You can note writing SEO standard information to help your product name to top on Google.
- Product photos must be self-portraits and eye-catching, with all the necessary angles to help buyers visualize the product accurately and pull interactions quite effectively.
- Product price is not everything, focus on product quality and service too.
- Take control of your inventory and always track your orders to comply with Lazada delivery.
- Take advantage of Lazada discounts for sellers like free shipping or other promotions.
Above are the ways to register an account, create products to sell on Lazada and experience the blood of selling on Lazada effectively. Hopefully, through the article of Web888 , it has helped those of you who are intending to start a business on Lazada with a thoughtful and necessary preparation. If you have any questions, comment below and we will answer them right away.