15 pocket tips in daily life you should know
1. If you are looking for something, try to look from right to left. Because if you look from left to right in your usual routine, your eyes will automatically miss something. The opposite direction is more tiring, but you can notice more details.
2. If there is a person who talks non-stop, you can't interrupt, drop something on the ground (key, pen, etc.), bend down to pick it up and then start talking. That way you can interrupt the enemy without being detected by them
3. If someone keeps coming to your desk to bother you, keep talking to them, but at the same time get up and walk towards their desk. They will be "led back" to their place without knowing how they got there.
4. If you suddenly think about the incident N years ago and feel extremely embarrassed at that time, stop and think about someone who witnessed it that year. Do you remember any embarrassing things that happened to them? Probably not. Similarly, no one will remember your embarrassing story N years ago.
5. People will remember you by what you say about others. This phenomenon is called “unconscious transference”. If you say someone is very honest, others will associate you with those qualities. If you say bad things, other people will also link these negative comments to you.
6. If you feel someone is looking at you, you can look at the clock on the wall. If that person is looking at you, they will also subconsciously look at the clock.
7. If someone wants to embarrass you in front of a lot of people, treat that person extremely politely. They will see themselves as very stupid.
8. If you are scolded, move a little closer to the person who is scolding you. Loudly yelling at someone close to you will make a person feel very uncomfortable, so their words will be softer.
9. Want to be friendly and confident with someone you just met? Practice memorizing the color of their pupils. The frequency with which you and them make eye contact will increase and make you more confident and friendly.
10. If you're feeling nervous, nibble on some junk food or chew gum. Our brain is pretty weird, it will feel safe when we are eating something.
11. Mood drop, not happy? Pretend to smile, it makes your brain think you are having fun and helps you improve your mood. (This only applies if you are temporarily unhappy, but if it is long-term depression, please don't pretend to be happy, seek help.)
12. Traveling with the same person for a few days can reveal their dignity, especially through trifles such as paying bills, cleaning up trash, treating strangers, etc.
13. If you work in customer service, put a mirror behind your back. Customers will become cuter because no one wants to see their face twisted in discomfort.
14. People who blush easily are more generous and trustworthy than those who don't.
15. People who eat a lot usually do not harm others, because they are still busy looking for food, do not have the mind to think of harming people.